What are the goals of the program?
* Increase Lean Muscle Mass
* Lose Body Fat
* Increase Endurance
* Tone and Shape Legs
* Increase metabolism
How to max the results of the program?
* Push yourself to the best of your ability during HIIT intervals.
* Give quality sleep.
* Eat a healthy diet consisting of natural foods and avoiding all sugar.
* Work on adding mobility and stretching after your sessions.
How to schedule the program?
* 5 Days of workouts per week, 1 Full Body, 1 Lower Focus, 1 Upper Focus, 1 Core Focus, 1 Sprint/Speed/Cardio
* On your rest day get out for a walk, hike, etc. Be ACTIVE. Do not make it an excuse to sit all day.
* Most of the workouts include multiple circuits. Pay attention to rest times.
What do I need to participate in this program?
* A set of dumbbells, a kettlebell if you have but not mandatory
* Your DRIVE and PUSH to succeed
Who are these workouts for (skill-level)?
-The workouts are designed for all levels, as any beginner, intermediate, or advanced level athlete will benefit from this program
How long are the workouts?
-Each workout should last no longer than 40 min including a warmup and cool-down time
-Message me in the app for any questions you have. I would love to see your progress pictures/videos. Tag me on Instagram and use the hashtag #mikesspringslim
Other popular FAQ questions:
* How to do the workouts?
* Most are done in a circuit style with little to no rest between exercises and then finally taking a break at the end of the circuit.
* What to do on rest days?
* Walk, Hike, Clean, MOVE at least 60 minutes