What are the goals of this program?
To build a full-body foundation of muscle and strength and to learn the most important/effective exercises to be doing in the gym. This program will build your legs, arms, abs, glutes & more!
What do I need to participate?
- You need a gym membership that has standard workout equipment. Most exercises use dumbbells but we will also use some machines.
- A positive attitude and dedication to the program!
Who are these workouts for (skill-level)?
These workouts are designed for people who are new to lifting or who have some experience but are more comfortable working with dumbbells & machines (instead of barbells). If an exercise is new to you, make sure you read the description and watch the video carefully. If at any point you do not feel safe executing an exercise, you can substitute with something else.
What’s the program schedule?
This program is designed to be done 4x/week. I would recommend Mon/Tues & Thur/Fri but you can adjust based on what fits your schedule best. On your "off" days, I recommend adding some extra cardio sessions or a group fitness class.
How to get the best results?
-Choose weights that challenge you but still allow you to execute with proper form
-As you get stronger, make sure you're increasing the weights that you use on each exercise
- Get proper sleep (7-9 hours)
- Have a dedicated nutrition regimen (get my nutrition guide in “Insights” section of the app)
- Make sure to use active and full rest days to allow muscles to recover
How can I ask you questions?
-Message me in the app for any questions you have. I do my best to review all comments and make any recommended changes.
I want to see your progress!
I would also love to see your progress pictures and videos. Tag me on Instagram or feel free to shoot me a DM on IG. I would love to showcase your progress to our community.