What are the goals of the program?
-Increase overall lean muscle mass in all key body parts
-Get lean and burn body fat
-Build strong foundation (frame of the body)
-Build core strength
-Improve mental clarity and focus
-IImprove speed and agility
- Focus your mindset on optimism
How to schedule the program?
-You will have to train with weights 3-4 times per week
-You must also include 2 days of active rest (days where you play sports, run, move around)
-When you rest from lifting, you should still remain active. Do HIIT cardio / abs workouts, play sports, go for a hike or a long walk in nature
- 1 full rest day (Sunday’s)
How to get the best results of the program?
- Get proper sleep (8-9 hours a night is a must)
- Dedicated nutrition regime that consists only of wholesome natural ingredients
- Drink the daily recommendation of water
- Make sure to allow muscles time to recover
-Ice cold showers in the morning and after workouts is highly recommended
- Hold yourself accountable, the effort you put in determines the results you see
What do I need to participate in this program?
- You need a gym membership that has standard workout equipment
- A positive attitude and dedication to the program
Who are these workouts for (skill-level)?
-The workouts are designed for all levels, as any beginner, intermediate, or advanced level athlete will benefit from this program
-Message me in the app for any questions you have. I would love to see your progress pictures/videos. Tag me on Instagram and use the hashtag #NoszkaStrong