What are the goals of this deep core series?
This series will help:
- improve posture, balance and stability
- prevent low back pain + injuries
- can eliminate fatigue during workouts
- help improve performance in other lifts like deadlifts and squats
Can I do these exercises while pregnant?
Yes! You can do these while pregnant as long as you consult your doctor and you're cleared to exercise. These workouts will really help you keep your core and pelvic floor strong while pregnant. Learning to breathe optimally will benefit you as well after you have the baby and start to rehab your core.
Who are these workouts for (skill-level)?
* The workouts are designed for all levels. Whether your pregnant or
* Beginners: go slow, use less weight, use longer rest periods, and focus on form
* Advanced: increase weight, reps and reduce rest time as you progress - you can even try more advanced variations of certain exercises
How will I get the best results?
Incorporate 1-2 of the workouts into your weekly workout regimen and focus on mastering each core movement and breathing optimally with every rep. Switch up the workouts each week and don't be afraid to repeat the workouts. If you're being mindful, moving with control, and connecting your breath to the movement, you'll still be challenged by these workouts.
In addition to this series, pick a program from my app that you can do and follow it consistently. Then:
* Get proper sleep (7-9 hours a night is a must)
* Dedicated nutrition regimen that consists only of wholesome, natural ingredients (get my nutrition guide in “Insights” section of the app)
* Drink at least 100 ounces of water daily
* Make sure to use active and full rest days to allow muscles to recover
* Ice cold showers in the morning and after workouts are highly recommended
*Shoot for 120-150 minutes of zone 2 cardio every single week (basically walk every day at a brisk but moderate pace)
How can I ask you questions?
DM me on Instagram and join the KatoaFit Community to receive support from myself and the other amazing members! If you're also a subscriber of my app, you can message me directly in the app for any questions you have. I do my best to review all comments and make any recommended changes.
I want to see your progress!
I would also love to see your progress pictures and videos. Tag me on Instagram and use the hashtag #EKFITDEEPCORE or feel free to shoot me a DM on IG. I would love to showcase your progress to our community.
Can I do these workouts if I am newly postpartum?
Yes! Start breathing optimally and practice the breathing that I teach you as soon as you feel up to it. I would begin workout #1 around 2-3 weeks postpartum (if you're feeling up to it) and repeat for 2 weeks. Then start performing the other workouts each week after.