What are the goals of the program?
-Increase lean muscle mass in all of the Glute muscles
-Increase your metabolism by building muscle
-Build core strength
-Improve mental clarity and focus
How to get the best outcome of the program?
- Get proper sleep (8-9 hours a night)
- Dedicated nutrition regimen that consists only of wholesome natural ingredients
- Eat a minimum of 0.8 g of protein per pound of body weight
- Drink the daily recommendation of water
- Make sure to allow muscles time to recover
- Make sure you foam roll before every workout and stretch after every workout
How to schedule the program into a week?
-You will have to perform resistance training 3 times per week
-You must also include 3 days of active rest (days where you focus on mobility, practice movements, take fitness classes, etc.) You can also perform upper body exercises on days in between workouts. Try to make sure you space out the 3 workouts throughout the week.
- We are following an undulating periodization model throughput the week so that your body is responding to a variety of changes rather than adapting to just one. Because of this, it is crucial to have a heavy, moderate, and light day.
- 1 full rest day
What do I need to participate in this program?
- You need a gym that has standard workout equipment
- A positive attitude and dedication to the program
Who are these workouts for (skill-level)?
-The workouts are designed for all levels. You can adjust weight and intensity according to your fitness starting point.