How long is this program?
- The program is 4 weeks long, consisting of 6 workouts (3x per week)
How to schedule the training?
- The program consists of: 3 training days, 2 “activate” days and 1 dedicated rest day.
- I recommend training on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. But if your schedule prohibits that, pick the best 3 days for you
- “Active days” are days that are not spent in the gym, but include some sort of active movement. Examples are running, yoga, cycling class, climbing, sports, hiking, sports, etc.
How are the workouts structured?
Every workout is structured into 5 parts with 15 total movements:
(1)Movement Prep - 5 exercises done every workout to warm-up the body
(2) Activate - Circuit with 4 exercises to the hips, shoulders and key stabilizer muscles ready for the primary
(3) Primary - 1 exercise that is the staple, the key lift, of each workout thrusters, squats, and deadlifts
(4) Secondary - Circuit with 3 exercises, the fun stuff. The “cool movements” to hit various parts of the body depending on the day
(5) Core - Circuit with 2 exercises to challenge your core at the end of every workout
- Develop a lean muscle mass
- Burn body fat
- Build a strong athletic foundation
- Improve overall strength & mobility
- Sharpen mental clarity and focus
How to achieve the best results from training?
- Focus on your form and time under tension
- Proper rest and recovery
- Get quality sleep: 8-9 hours a night
- Quality nutrition regime that consists of wholesome natural ingredients
- Stay hydrated by drinking daily recommendation of water
Who are these workouts for (skill-level)?
- The workouts are designed for all levels, as any beginner, intermediate, or advanced level athlete will benefit from this program
- This program is also unisex. I use a similar program for clients ranging from Emily Blunt to Bradley Cooper!
Equipment & gym membership?
- You will need a gym membership
- Ideal if your gym has access to equipment such as med balls, sleds and landmines
What do I do after the program expires?
- I did this program with Brie Larson for several months in her 9 month preparation for becoming Captain Marvel
- Repeat the program and increase the weight in every lift
Tag me @risemovement and @playbook_app and we’ll repost you in our Stories!