Do T3 workouts require any equipment?
- My weekly workouts will use a variety of equipment that is available at most gyms (if you don’t have them at home) and will also feature some pure bodyweight programming. For those exercises with equipment, there are ALWAYS options if you don’t have access to certain pieces. Message me if you get stuck OR if you have any workout/equipment requests!
How do I choose the right weight of equipment (eg Dumbbell, Kettlebell)?
When starting out, it might take some trial and error to choose the correct weight. Choose a weight that is challenging but doesn’t compromise your form/safety. The correct weight will allow you to complete all reps, but you should be digging deep by the last 2-3!
Who are these workouts designed for?
- These workouts are designed for EVERYONE – from everyday heroes to on-screen superheros – and for athletes of all levels. Modifications and variations are available. If you get stuck, shoot me a message!
What are the main goals for my workouts?
- To make painful things fun!
- Improved athleticism – in conditioning, strength, agility and overall movement
- Developing lean muscle mass
- Positive effect on self-confidence, discipline and attitude both in and out of the gym
- Learning to #workwithwhatyougot
How do I achieve my best results from training?
- Focus on your form – pushing yourself with a weight that is too heavy will compromise your form and risk injury
- Consistency is key! Getting to the gym can be hard at times, but guaranteed you will have no regrets once you finish your workout. The opposite doesn’t always apply ;)
- Stay hydrated with water, both during your workout and throughout the day
- Fuel your body and support recovery with whole, non-processed, natural foods
- Proper recovery through a quality sleep at night (put those devices away!) and through 1-2 rest days each week
How can I engage with the T3 community?
- Time to take it To The Top! Tag me on Instagram @T3Athletics using the hashtag #T3Tribe and we may repost you in our stories!
EMOM = Every Minute On the Minute. It’s a type of high intensity interval training workout where you perform an exercise at the start of every minute for the instructed amount of time.