How long is the Arrow Workout Series?
- The series consists of 4 weeks of 5 different types of workouts, designed to showcase my typical training with Stephen. The 5 workouts are repeated over the 4 weeks but we change up the protocol to challenge your strength and stamina once you have the foundations in place! The workout series can be repeated as many times as you want!
How do I schedule my training sessions?
- If you’re completing all 5 workouts in one week, the program will consist of 5 training days, 1 active personal day, and 1 recovery day.
- If you’re spreading 1 week of workouts over 2 weeks, each week will consist of 3 training days**, 3 active personal days, and 1 recovery day.
- “Active personal days” are spent outside of the gym moving your body in the way that you enjoy most! Eg. Martial arts, running, yoga, swimming, hiking, team sports, etc.
What are the goals of the series?
- To make painful things fun!
- Improved athleticism – in conditioning, strength, agility and overall movement
- Developing lean muscle mass
- Positive effect on self-confidence, discipline and attitude both in and out of the gym
- Learning to #workwithwhatyougot
Who are these workouts designed for?
- These workouts are designed for EVERYONE – from everyday heroes to on-screen superheros – and for athletes of all levels. Modifications and variations are available. If you get stuck, shoot me a message!
How do I achieve my best results from training?
- Focus on your form – pushing yourself with a weight that is too heavy will compromise your form and risk injury
- Consistency is key! Getting to the gym can be hard at times, but guaranteed you will have no regrets once you finish your workout. The opposite doesn’t always apply ;)
- Stay hydrated with water, both during your workout and throughout the day
- Fuel your body and support recovery with whole, non-processed, natural foods
- Proper recovery through a quality sleep at night (put those devices away!) and through 1-2 rest days each week
- Yes, this program does use a variety of equipment that is available at most gyms if you don’t have them at home. That said, there are ALWAYS options if you don’t have access to certain pieces. Message me if you get stuck!
How can I engage with the T3 community?
- Time to take it To The Top! Tag me on Instagram @T3Athletics using the hashtag #ArrowWorkoutChallenge and we’ll repost you in our stories!