What are the goals of the program?
-Increase overall lean muscle mass in all key body parts
-Get lean and burn body fat
-Build strong foundation (frame of the body)
-Build core strength
-Improve mental clarity and focus
- Improve stability and mobility
How to get the best outcome of the program?
- You should foam roll and warm up before every workout
- Make sure you are eating 1g/lb of lean mass of protein (about 0.8g/lb of body weight) daily
- If you are trying to lose weight - make sure you are eating in a caloric deficit but maintain your protein high.
- If you are trying to gain weight or put on pounds of muscle, eat at a 200-300 calorie surplus, but make sure you are choosing nutritious meals
- Get 8 hours of proper sleep (this is immensely important!)
- Eat only wholesome natural ingredients
- Drink the daily recommendation of water (try not to ever chug water, but rather drink small amounts often throughout the day)
- Make sure to allow muscles time to recover
How to schedule the program into a week?
- You will have to train 5x a week for 4 weeks
- You must also include 2 days of recovery (you can do cardio or light exercising on these days, but no weight training or intense training of any kind - allow your body to heal and build)
- Schedule out times to work out in your calendar and hold yourself accountable!
What do I need to participate in this program?
- You need a gym that has standard workout equipment
- The program can be done at home if you have dumbbells or kettlebells and bands. Message me for the best ways to substitute the gym equipment you do not have access to that is listed in the workouts.
- A positive attitude and dedication to the program
Who are these workouts for (skill-level)?
-The workouts are designed for all levels, as any beginner, intermediate, or advanced level athlete will benefit from this program
- Adjust weight accordingly (if you can do something easily with perfect form, add more weight)
-Message me in the app for any questions you have.
- I would love to see your progress pictures/videos. Tag me on Instagram @rosanahernandez !