What are the goals of the program?
- Get lean, toned muscle and burn body fat
- Learn traditional martial art movements
- Improve your endurance
- Improve your mobility
How to get the best outcome of the program?
- Stay consistent in the program!
- Recommend proper sleep (8+ hours)
- Eat healthy (nutrition coming soon)
- Stay hydrated with 8-10+ glasses of water per day
How to schedule the program into a week?
- The workouts are short and effective, so I would recommend trying to squeeze in the 5 days
- If your schedule does not permit, no problem, just get in an many of the days you can
- Two 2 days of active rest are included. I would recommend 1 day of recovery and 1 day of movement - jogging, yoga, etc.
What do I need to participate in this program?
- You can do this program from home (just find a heavy object you can move around - gallon of water)
- Otherwise, this program can easily be done in a basic gym
Who are these workouts for (skill-level)?
-The workouts are designed for all levels, as any beginner, intermediate, or advanced level. More advanced can double the time (set and rep count)